lately I've been into reading horoscopes...don't ask me why i just am. I have compared these men that i have had some type of relationship with rather that be sexual or cordial and noticed that my favorite was the Taurus male.
I recently had my fancy tickled by a Gemini male. (I'm a Gemini) the sex is so intense... everything was kissed and licked. EVERYTHANG. i loved it. but there is nothing like being mind fucked. The sex was awesome but we were so much alike that we couldn't click. we both over thought each other and we ended up bumping heads.
I was in love with a Taurus( my daughters dad). Great sex, good laughs, straight to the point, stubborn as hell and gave me whatever i wanted. I loved him. I don't know if it was the trait or him just being a man but he cheated on me and he could no longer be trusted... ole fuck ass bastid.
my first love was a Pisces. he was the most sensitive man i know... too sensitive. the sex was just okay and he sweat too much. eww. so it probably could have worked if he didn't sweat so damn much lmao. oh and i was like 16 so he kinda doesn't even count.
i think besides the Taurus my other favorite sign was the Aquarius. His independence is what turned me on the most. He felt like he had to provide as a man before he could be with anyone. I thought that was so sex. every man should think like this. maybe it was the way he ate the box though. I swear he had me gone and knows just how i like it. i find myself currently wanting to be with him and only him.... he rocks my mind body and soul. He's not ready though....and in order to be with someone completely both parties have to be ready. so i had to let his ass go to . If we are meant to be he will be back.
sometimes i wish i could mix all of these muthafuckas the way i want...
5 comments:
Have never dated a Gemini, Taurus or a Pisces but I'm laughing hard at your saying everythang yet still not knowing if it would work.
When your lover licks everythang ... Does it really matter if the relationship works?
Scorpio here.
lmao... that licking had me gone.
ive never dated a scorpio... but from what i hear they are very sweet and passionate.( biggest freaks of the zodiac)
I've never asked a woman her sign before or after I was inside of her. I don't discriminate. I don't care what her horoscope is, if she's sexy I'm there.
lmao @ Reggie.. i dont either but if a nigga give some bomb head i might wonder if he was a gemini??? what is your sign Reggie
Post a Comment