Tuesday, May 24, 2011

random ass facts


  • I have been doing major research so i can move to Dallas,TX
  • i need some dick, like yesterday
  • some of my friends are to emotional, it drives me nutz but i love them like i birthed them
  • when i watch porn i get an attitude when i see those bitches doing my moves.... i swear i made that shit up
  • these financial problems have been getting the best of me lately
  • you don't know who your real friends are until you are having problems.
  • dudes have been sweating me but not the right dudes.... they are fucking bum ass dudes... do i look like a bum ass bitch?? hell naw
  • i taught myself how to squirt... i wonder if i can still do it.
  • i ain't been cooking, cause i aint got a man. <~ fucked up right?
  • make sure you lips are wet when u give head too.... nice and juicy
  • gave a dick sucking tutorial to the male besties to see if i was doing it right and both their dicks were hard... it was with a banana.....love to tease people.
  • and i promise to write more......

what have yall been up to?

7 comments:

Don said...

Hahahahahahaha @ your d*ck sucking tutorial that had the brothers on deck!! TOO funny!

Money is definitely needed in the worse way, I feel you.

Man what's up with Texas - my girlfriend, well ex girl now, moved to Houston last month. Sigh. I miss her...

The Real Mz. Jones said...

my job transfers to Texas so more money

yes the couldnt handle the deepthroat... they probably look at me in a whole new light now


and yes im broke as hell. trying get great credit before i leave. $10,000 away

Don said...

Ohhhhh. You gave them an actual tutorial? I thought you meant you re-enacted...

No wonder they were gone! Lol.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

not on them... on the banana. lmao

Reggie said...

This is hilarious!!!

I did a post like this myself a while back, I had mad fun writing it. It would seem you had a good time writing yours as well.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

fun it was Reggie. im hitting your blog this week... BE READY!

#TrueSpit said...

Wait I dnt c the banana shit lol