I'm sorry, but uhhhh...you need to remove "Good Dick" from that there list, girl! Ya girl over here, it's definitely for ME!
lmao... some of these chicks get good dick and be ready to drink a cold glass of lemon scent bleach afterward. lmao
I think if it came down to it that I could shake my money maker on a stage naked if necessary.
gon ahead Reggie.... i got $100 in single dollar bills
You are hilarious..........you really do need to blog more. Very entertaining.
lol... thanks Don!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm sorry, but uhhhh...you need to remove "Good Dick" from that there list, girl! Ya girl over here, it's definitely for ME!
lmao... some of these chicks get good dick and be ready to drink a cold glass of lemon scent bleach afterward. lmao
I think if it came down to it that I could shake my money maker on a stage naked if necessary.
gon ahead Reggie.... i got $100 in single dollar bills
You are hilarious..........you really do need to blog more. Very entertaining.
lol... thanks Don!
Post a Comment