Hello,
My name is The Real Mz. Jones and i think i have a problem. So i have a friend who i have been on and off with for about 7 years. not in a relationship though just sex. hes my homeboy. we watch football and basketball, talk about porn, known strippers, and have sex. I think its only been one time that i actually caught feelings for him and i quickly reminded myself that he is NOT the one to catch feelings for. i feel like it might mess our friendship up. i think when women get the "title" the like to start making all types of rules and shit......
EXAMPLE:
- NO going to the strip club without me.
- NO Hanging out late.
- Lets cuddle
- We need to spend more time together
- bae......
- bae.... (I hate when girls call their mate this)
- bae......
^^^ see where this is going? Before you know it, you will not only lose your man.... but your friend will be long gone. This is why i set my feelings aside. My older home girls say " Why have the milk, when you can have the cow?".... I told them bitches i don't have room for a cow. Ill pass on the live in dick. I'm not ready to be in a relationship yet. I'm not emotionally there. I have a real "I don't give a fuck type attitude" and would hate to permanently damage someones son.
Is there something wrong with me?

1 comment:
Nothing wrong with you, lately I have been thinking its time for society to change its views on how we view everyone elses's relationship.. However their relationship may be. Glad you at least know where you are!
Post a Comment