Why is it that people feel like they need to jump from relationship to relationship? Didn't you just get out of a relationship? I mean there is nothing wrong with companionship but damn can u at least wait a good 3-6 months? Can you get to know yourself? i feel like if you really loved a person it may take a while for you to get over them right? so why is it necessary to get in another relationship when u may be an emotional mess? I'm just saying. i am now a single woman and i love this shit. there are times when i wanna cuddle, but id rather just cuddle. I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now. i really don't see that shit in my near future. i have 1 person that i have sex with and he is everything i need. no stings attached. i don't have to spoon, i don't have to cook, i don't have to clean, i don't have to do shit for him, and i like it that way.
oh and did i mention that i have wayyyyyy more fun now than i did when i was in a relationship. i love my friends. they helped me get over a break-up and didn't even know it. they thought i was over that bastid but i wasn't. i still loved him, i still wanted to be with him, nothing else mattered. until one day i looked in the mirror and felt like my happiness is more important than heartache. i love my life and again i don't see a relationship happening in my near future....AND I'M COOL WITH THAT SHIT.
Me and about 8 of my friends are going to Chicago in a few weeks to tear the city down. I will be posting picks of yours truly.
oh and where the fuck is everyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment