It was me who cared when mother was not there
hell even when she was there i still cared
it was me who told u to hold your head high
your a man, whom is human, so don't be afraid to cry
you have always been my baby.
and i am proud of your every accomplishment
to say you mean the world to me would be an understatement
I feel so old as Ive watched how u have grown into a handsome young man
i make sure u need or want for nothing, i give u everything that i can.
Little brother, i can never teach u how to be a man.
I can only give u examples and tell u to be all that u can be
and to never give up, because quitting is not an option to me
u see,
u mean the world to me, and i would never let anyone hurt you
I wish a bitch would try it, call yo big sis and ill be on my way to you.
We know what struggling is, and all the tricks to survival too
when our mother was unable to provide for us, i taught u what i knew.
little brother it is you whom i love. I will never regret anything Ive done for you.
you are and always will be my baby, and if i had to give up my dreams for you.....
you can have them. Because you doing good things with your life to me is a dream come true!
I LOVE U LITTLE BROTHER
4 comments:
I love this poem. You are an awesome sister, friend, cousin and mother. Continue to keep him under your wing and he will be just fine.
awww thanks Teia. They say if u surrond your self with positive things you will get a positive outcome. thanks for always being so poitive. :O)
That is a beautiful message to/for your brother, girl. You know my situation with mine and a lot of what you said about/to your brother, is the same way I was/am about my brother. I'm very happy that the relationship between the two of you is healthy. He should be thankful for a sister's love like the one you have for him - but I'm sure he is!
XOXO
Thank tracie. yea he just turned 18 and is working these pockets. lol. i know u love your brother. i read that post and cried.
Post a Comment