- I had a crush on my uncles friend who is like 20 years older than me..... that man is so damn handsome.
- If i didn't have a kid i would have been fought a few people.
- I give myself the best orgasms.... hands down. but there is still no man that has ever made me feel the way shamarri has.
- I lost my virginity at 16.
- My sisters and brothers are my babies.... i have to protect them like i birthed them.
- I have rechargeable batteries for my toys... don't get to judging a bitch and shit.
- Sometimes i wish i was a hit man. lol--i have a bunch of people on my list.
- I am known as "the life of the party" what can i say, I like to have a good time
- squirting is easier than i thought i was... i don't do it cause sometime i don't want to change the sheets.....its too much shit on my bed.
- I do not listen to voicemails until they are too full
- After i lose the goal weight I'm getting my nipples pierced.
- Every parent has a favorite child....I'm one of them. ( well the only one that's sane)
- I am A Detroit Native.... that is indeed the concrete jungle. when i tell people where im from they dont believe me. I have fighting in my blood i just take my medicine.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
These are my confessions
Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hahahaha @ the last confession.
So real @ the fact that you pleasure yourself better than any man ever has.
Oh, so you're a Squirter?
It will take for my voicemail to become full before I decided to listen, probably because I might as well ... since I have to empty 'em anyway.
um (shy face) being a squirter isnt bad is i?. I dont be just squirting all over the place. I actually do it when i want to. (pussy control) lol
Excuse me for gettin in the middle here, but I'll bounce soon as I make my comments LOL!
I can see why you so hard on the youngstas...you been there. The uncle's friend, huh? Some of the OG's got that look and that swag that can't be ignored :-) Losing the virginity at 16. I so wish I'd waited longer than I did. I think I just wanted to conquer the art of it all. That's just how I am. It's been like a sport every since.
Toys...no judgment here. In fact, I am about to become a consultant for said profession...Don't judge LOL!
Every parent has a favorite child...don't I know it. Oh how I wish I didn't sometimes. But it's so clear.
Hahahaha @ shy face.
You are definitely a Detroit native. Love the Detroit attitude being shown. In fact, I was born in Detroit.
noooo Don i didnt know that. i love Detroit. i actually get offended when folks talk down on it.
Post a Comment