it finally went down. I tried Anal. it was okay i guess. i think that its something u have to do a few times in order to get a nut off. it took a lot, i mean a lot of lube. it took a lot of relaxing. i was dumb scared. we were fuckin and talking shit to each other. i didn't really mean put it in my ass...but he thought i did. and me being the freak that i am. i was not trying to fuck up the mood.
happy he was considerate about it though. he was very gentle. we lubed up really good and then it was the thumb in the plum action. this was enjoyable because his thumb isn't huge like his dick is. when he put the dick in.... ohhhh laaawwwd. what the fuck was i thinking. that some shit to get used to.
but it couldn't have hurt too bad. i did try it 3-4 more times. lmao. nothing i would do on a regular. and i do think it is a huge myth that it makes your ass fatter. who made that up anyways??
funny shit though..... the only thing i was really thinking about is Big Sean's song "ASS".
3 comments:
Hey chick! Love the post and love the ambition! Lol!
I agree that it's something you have to try a few times. I also agree that it ain't no shit to be doin on the regular. Not at all unless you want to lose all control of your bowels. I don't think so. I do it every now and then which makes it like new every time.
My favorite is when he downtown and while I'm nice and wet, he slides his finger in there. That is like a damn orgasm and 1/2! No lie. It makes the session all the more worthy.
The key is to RELAX, but you learned that now. It's major key. Also key is taking their time. Ain't no muthafucka rammin my shit. It ain't for all that. It can be the most intimate, intense, moment, when done right and I stick by that. Adds a little variety to the situation :-)
Marry me.
No seriously, I can remember the very first time a woman asked me to sodomize her. I've always been silly as hell. I laughed so hard that I fell out of the bed and lost my erection. Later though it did go down and I remember wondering why I'd never thought to do this before. So many women say know to it because they're intimidated by the size of a man's penis. But if something can come out of there on a regular, then I'm sure I can fit up in there.
It's a special feeling on our end......a very special feeling. A woman's booty is tighter than pantyhose two or three sizes too small.
mannnnnn something is wrong with you. it feels great.
i think a lot of people think that anal is nasty, and that your never supposed to have sex in that hole..... but its more than sex. its an art.
Post a Comment