Men
- Believe it or not men like to cuddle. They like being rubbed and touched on and shit. kiss a man on his hand while cuddling and he will never forget. those basic hoes don't do shit like that so don't let a bitch like me get my hands on him.... cause he wont be back.
- men also like to eat. Make him food without having to ask and he is gonna be one happy camper.
- ask him if he wants a massage
- help carry the groceries bitch... damn. ( if you do this then they probably wouldn't be thinking this about you)
- MEN LOVE Surprises
Women
- play in our hair
- kisses on the shoulder, forehead and lower back
- remember shit,( favorite colors, where yall met)
- Cook for us sometimes damn
- rub our feet
- and watch all the Tyler Perry Movies with us ( even though you'd rather get your dick sucked)
- Women LOVVVVVVEEEEE surprises.
THAT IS ALL !
3 comments:
Hilarious @ watch Tyler Perry movies with y'all. I laugh, but I am in complete agreement.
Yes. I am a man who loves to cuddle with the lad in my life. Sometimes, it's not all about the sex as much as it is the emotional connection.
Blog more. Please.
I like to cuddle. Spooning is good, forking is better.
forking is my favorite!!!
Post a Comment