quick update
i have been in the hospital for a week. I have Thyroid Cancer. They Removed the Thyroid and now it is all gone:O) A bitch was scared. im happy it is over with but i am still here in the hospital and ready to take my ass home. I miss my Tootz so so much.well the cancer workers are here so i will keep yall bitches updated... say a small prayer for me please.
2 comments:
I got you, girl! Oh my god! I'm so happy that you are okay, but damn dude, you kept that IN??!! Yo ass speak up on all else and you left me in the dark on this one. So you are really okay though, right? How did you know? What were your symptoms??!! Shit! My sister just texted me yesterday and said she is waiting to hear back about something that has to do with her thyroid. I'm so happy you're good and I will keep you in my prayers.
X's and O's to you, Sweets!
I haven't been on here a lot lately, so when you get out, send me an email to princesslavette@gmail.com to let me know you're good, okay?
i will... I actually had a tumor on the right side. they removed it and tested it and said that it was indeed cancer. so they went back in on wednesday to take the other half out. i have been here for about a week. they did a biopsy about a month ago and couldnt find anything. the doctor who sliced up th tumor and tested it was the one that found the cancer. it does not spread so thats the awesome thing.
your sister will be fine. imma keep her in my prayers also. i will email ya once i get home. :)
Post a Comment