yall know I'm ignorant so I'm about to tell yall what i think really happened.
The evening of December 1, 1955, Rosa was tired of mopping floors and sewing shit together. She had it up to here^ with them white folks dogging her out at work. She was straight tired of the shit. She had to clean up and do shit for the hubby now she has to come to work and do shit for them too..... i bet she had it all planned out before she even got on the bus.
I think Rosa got on the bus and was thinking.... they better not say shit to me. She went to the middle of the bus and sat down in the colored section. Well more white folks got on and they wanted her to go further back..... so the bus driver told her to move her ass to the black... i mean back.
We all know what happened next.... she refused. (the black and angry way)
Rosa: you take yo ass to the back. Ive been at work slaving all damn day. I am tired just like you are.I refuse to move.
Bus Driver: if you don't take your ass to the back of the bus I'm gonna have to call the police.
Rosa: Do what the fuck you gotta do.
Bus Driver: alright u asked for it lady ( dials number)
Rosa: (thinking) da fuck he thought....if u want me to move you are gonna have to make me.
^ see Rosa didn't give a fuck what happened. She wasn't moving. She was physically and mentally tired. Oh and did i mention stubborn? (now yall know once a strong black woman is mad its over... aint shit u can do to change her mood)
They arrested her and she went to jail with pride....not because she was about to change history, but because she is a woman of her god damn word.
![]() |
| she almost smiled :o) This is my own story. may she rest in peace. I just feel like in every truth there is a joke and vice versa:O) |


4 comments:
Yo' ass need help...TOdamnDAY! Help!! LMMFAO!!! I'm wit' Rosa! Shit and you know she probably was feeling just like that. Probably threw up them gang signs and shit and told 'em she was a ride or die bitch and to go for what they know!
On the real though to just think back to that time (and even now in some places) that they thought we wasn't good enough to sit at the front of the muthafuckin' bus! Are you kiddin' me??!! Now we sit that ass in the back by choice LMAO!! I know I don' went back there plenty of times just so that I can see everybody gettin' on that bitch! Trust issues, I guess. Rosa shoulda had 'em too!
Right! while in high school that was my spot on the bus too... it was warmer or something......Rosa stayed upstairs from my aunt in Detroit.... she was hood as hell lmao.
Girl! Shut UP!!! Did she for real??!! So Rosa was on some 'bout it 'bout it that day!!! That's what's up!!!
yes.... the woman was hood.
Post a Comment