- I took my tongue ring out..... it was in my way.
- I love getting my hair pulled ( thats not kinky is it?)
- Choked ( to certain extent. dont be trying to kill a bitch)
- I think when it tickles when someone whispers in my ear
- I'm usually begging for the dick after good head....... pleaseeeeee put it in.
- As freaky as i am.... i have never tried Anal sex. I am too scared of the shit.
- The Abercrombie and Fitch store gets me wet. It smells good as shit.
- I love Lace!
- I aim to please. I try to give it my all so he wont ever forget.
- If he is worthy enough i will make a sexy ass breakfast. ( he deserves it right?)
- I give the best massages. my own mama even said it.
- Don't judge me.
Friday, November 26, 2010
I Have been wet, but i can get wetter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment