what they said:
- My sister is hood.... plain and simple. It had her and another girls photo together....asking who'd win in a battle. This of course caused commotion between the 2 of them.
- Everyone thinks my friend is "on the down low" but know one really knows. His exposer went to extreme measures and even put another dude that he is supposedly sleeping with, which is another one of my friends...smdh.
- The co-worker is a get down. She really does get down though. I mean i think she'd do me if i gave her the opportunity...( shes a nympho). They exposed her ass and put about 10 dudes names on facebook that she has either fucked or sucked.<------ when she told me i almost laughed in her damn face lmao.
*will update with a screen print once i can..
3 comments:
Seriously...and this is just MY opinion, Facebook should have remained for the academic outlets, only. For real. I mean I know they on a paper chase and to do that it had to open up to everybody, but fools takin this shit to a whole other level. People dyin', divorcing, and all types of other shit. I think they need to shut the shit down for a day so that the desperate muthafuckas that need that so-called social interaction, will run they asses back to MySpace. The shit is juvenile!
I discovered a nice little button today that allows me to delete the statuses of people I just don't want to hear from. It's so nice not having them in my space and flooding my Blackberry when I'm out and about and want to check in on thangz! ya know?
Don't think for one minute that I won't be back to see the screen print LMAO!!! Hurrup!
I happen to have closed my facebook down today!!! Traci I completely concur as soon as too many people get on to something that is supposed to be for social networking and start taking it to a whole new level. Need I take you people back to the days of myspace and all the drama people incurred due to it??? I try my hardest not to put myself in compromising situations, not only do I have a child, but I plan on having a career and no one @ my law firm of choice needs to know my past..... Furthermore where are those print screens???
im tryna get them yall. someone reported the pages and Facebook deleted them. ugh.
Post a Comment