Thursday, December 16, 2010

WTF

sooooooooo this dude that i have been knowing for a while and kicking it with on the phone(and had sexual relations like 2 or 12 times)....is on some other shit. I don't even know if i can call it freaky.






He asked me to give him a golden shower. This fool wants me to pee on him. I couldn't believe what i was hearing.


This is how i felt
  • grossed out
  • scared
  • irritated
  • pissed
I damn sure ain't about to pop a squat and piss on anyone. That is just trife. I am freaky.... i will squirt on his face.... but urine.  NO
I hung up the phone. I am easily turned off and that did it for me. Still trying to figure out what makes someone wanna do something like this.




*I wanted to post a picture but just looking at urine made me mad as hell.

8 comments:

Epitome said...

Hmmm...I would have been grossed out as well...but I probably woulda pissed on him...

Don't judge me!

I woulda pissed on him and changed my phone number...I've always wondered what I would feel like to do it...if I would feel powerful or icky. I'm always conducting psychological research on myself...for shame

The Real Mz. Jones said...

@ Tracie he is BLACK. He said that he's been watching a lot of movies and that the people in Europe are really into it. I was like ummmm NO.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

@ Epitome you need some help heffa. lmao. I actually had a visual of me doing it and laughed. lmao. how do you even argue with someone after that..."boy boo.... thats why i pissed on yo ass" lmao.

I dont think anything would come out if i even tried to. lmao.... if u ever do it make sure you write a blog about it.

Epitome said...

I do need help...smh, I say that to myself all the time. Oh I most certainly shall!

Bliss said...

Well Epitome I am with you, I would have pissed on him too... I mean he like I love it, just don't try to return the favor because I am not interested in it!! Okay I probably wouldn't but I haven't been put in the situation... Was the sex good before? Was the head good?? Squirting is so close to pissing shoulda just did it!! LOL I know I'm wrong!!

Reggie said...

Once a long time ago me and this girl were going at it like two wild dogs and at the height of passion she starts screaming for me to "piss on me". I laughed so hard I fell off her and rolled around on the floor laughing. Later on she was mad at me, I told her I was mad at her for asking me to do some shit like that in MY bed.

I don't R. Kelly for no one.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

lmao @ bliss... you nasty so i aint surprised lmao. The sex was awesome, the head is the freaking best but i aint about to get pee'd on... aint gon happen.


@ Reggie at least you laughed about it. My dumb ass got scared. I was more like WTF?

dearly beloved. said...

ummmmm... *blink blink*

*exits stage left*