Saturday, October 23, 2010

lil girlz these days

 

Ever watch Maury and see those little girls on there that are 13 and 14 talm bout they want a baby???? Blank stare-- I ve been wanting to write Maury and ask if i can come on the show, just put my foot in their ass. I don't like most preteen girls because i always end up wanting to do a finishing move on they ass. They talk too damn much. Boys aren't as bad. Shit really the only thing the boys wanna do is play video games and shit.



That brings me to my lil cousin. This lil bitch is 13, and then already had 2 STDS. WTF. I wasn't even having sex at that age. My aunt lets this lil girl dress how she wants. She "claims" shes spending the night at her grandmas. I don't buy that shit though. Her mama does. what little 13 year old you know with a belly ring and a tattoo on their stomach????? I cant even say shit fareal because her mama obviously does not give a fuck. However, every time im down in Detroit im getting in that ass. She hates me im sure. I guess im ignorant cause i love that she hate me. I ain't gon lie she has a body like a video girl but shes 13. If tootz had a body like she would still be dressed up like a little girl with beads in her fucking head. all her cloths would be one size bigger so they didn't squeeze her.




oh, and did i mention that she was messing around with older dudes twice her age??? fucking one of my older cousins friends...this nigga is older than me. The last time i was down there she slipped and said my sisters boyfriend is fine. This lil girl got gutz saying some shit like that -------> no she don't. I cussed her the fuck out and made her cry.




what is wrong with kids. my mother didn't play that shit. She was crazy and i was scared of the woman. 5 foot and all 140 pounds of her lil ass had me shook. I think u should be able to cut a look at your children and make their ass sit wherever the hell they are standing. I love my baby and her being a  failure is not an option. She is never gonna need shit from anyone especially a man.

how can u not be scared??


6 comments:

Don said...

Any dude whose in his 20s or above should be thrown UNDER the jail for having sex with a 13 year old. Ill ish, yo.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

I agree don. they have to know that shes young. she sucks her thumb. she cant sound or talk like an adult. smdh

Beauty in Rare Form said...

I'm with Don. That shit is beyond sick and I've seen some of my own family members become prey to dudes twice their age. One of them has a baby by one right now and swears he is her everything. It's an epidemic. They can turn these girls out.

In my cousin's case, her Mama never really made her feel important and there has really never been a father figure in her life. I don't know that is to fully blame because she had/has more than enough support and love, but just chose to seek it elsewhere. This is a chick that will change her clothes several times a day - just to walk the block, you know? As much as I've been honest with her and shown her love, his words are 10 x's more potent than mine can ever be.

They got em' on lock that's for sure. I really don't see that changing any time soon because 1/2 the time they don't tell anybody, and by the time you find out, she so knee deep in gettin her ass whooped that it's a done deal. If they could only be reached early...

The Real Mz. Jones said...

^ so so true. I have a daughter... im buying her first car, she wont need or want for anything. Im gonna be the one that loves her more than anything.It breaks my heart to see little girls going through this. The true meaning of looking for love in all the wrong places.

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Right??!! And they do look in all the wrong places. But even when they don't the predators are out there trying to get their attention with all that weak ass game! But she got you so I'm sure she'll be good.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

thanks!