Makenzes dad gave me money to pay my rent. 700 dollars to be exact. He does not pay child support, Does not help with daycare, and aint brought her shit since October of 2009. He keeps her on weekends if that. I did tell him i would pay him back but if i couldn't or didn't have all of the money should it be a problem??? I make sure we have food and everything is paid. I gave him $350 dollars and just gave him $260 yesterday. I only owe him $200 and he lost his mind. Not to mention I grabbed him a pair of Jordans that's cost $150 damn dollars. I couldn't believe him.
His exact words-
im not fucking with you no more.
i aint gon never give u shit.
keep the other 200 dollars u can pay yo rent with it....
you whack as hell....
and a whole bunch of other shit....
My exact words...
silence. I aint bout to argue with him ignorance is so fucking bliss.
He acting like he helped just me. No fool.. we have a child together. You helped us. He is on tether and I wake up out of my sleep sometimes and make him dinner and take it over there to where he lives. Everything he asks me to do, i do it with no problems asked.
someone please tell me if im wrong??? I will never ask him for shit else. I promise. my theory has always been you are never supposed to let a man take u to the point of no return. EVER.
Fuck him!
No comments:
Post a Comment