Makenzie (we call her tootz) means everything to me. I'm the birthday party and she's the cake. Everything else is just sprinkles. She is 2 years old and will be 3 in September. she loves heels, cooking (on her fake stove of course), dressing up and all the girly stuff. Hell sometimes when we go to the grocery store she has on a whole princess costume. :))))) I don't mind lmao.
when tootz was born she was only 2 pounds. She only stayed in the hospital for 21 days and came home at 3pounds . I was afraid because my sisters son died and she had preeclampsia too. Tootz was super strong though. She was never put on any breathing machines or anything. she just didn't know how to breath, suck, and swallow at the same time.
![]() |
| I miss this age |
My baby girl is now about to start school. She is ecstatic and cant wait to ride the school bus. However, i have mixed emotions about it. Yes I'm very happy that shes going to school, i want her to love it, and be the best in class like i was. :O) I think i might have separation anxiety though. I'm sad already and she aint even got on the bus yet. People think I'm crazy, but I'm really sad.
Her dad is cool with all of this. I think he is just shocked cause the time has flew by. She is such a daddy's girl. I'm surprised hes not the one that's all sad and stuff.
![]() |
| She looks just like that man |
So this month is her month. gonna do whatever i can with her. ice cream, swimming, movies, parks, pizza, and whatever else she wants to do. Florida hopefully at the end of the month.




2 comments:
awwwww...this was sweet!
Thanks!
Post a Comment