Saturday, July 31, 2010

What is good pussy?

I have never been one to think that one pussy is better than the next. I mean what is good pussy?? Just because your shit it wet does not mean its good. actually, if  the vajayjay it too wet how can your partner feel anything? Now don't get me wrong its supposed to be nice and wet, but too much wetness will cause the penis to just slide and it wont feel like much. A man likes to feel the tightness of the pussy. He wants the pussy to grip him. Don't believe me ask him. So lets get it tight bitches. kegel exercises should be your best friend.
Don't know how to do them?? Have u ever had to be really really bad and ended up having to hold it?? That's exactly how u do it. Just squeeze those muscles really tight like you have to pee. i squeeze for as long as i can and the relax.  Do this while he's hitting it from the back and  you'll have him speaking in tongues... if I'm lying them my mama is a sissy. :)


I practice my lil kegel exercises while at work, in my car, cooking, doing the dishes, on the phone, wherever the hell i can. Before u know it u may be able to pick up a 2 liter.( just kidding, yall know my imagination is sick)


So ladies lets get it tight for em:)
I Did. 

2 comments:

Don said...

Before u know it u may be able to pick up a 2 liter


Hahahahahahahahahahaha!


Do this while he's hitting it from the back and you'll have him speaking in tongues... if I'm lying them my mama is a sissy. :)

Dying laughing.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

lmao... just now seing this....im so serious though.