Her dad bless his little heart don't do shit fareal. we argue all the time about this. this nigga once fixed his lips to say he does more than me. WTF... this aint no damn competition and he only do what he's supposed to do. He gets her on the weekends if that. He hustles and wants me to spend my last pennies. talmbout he tryna save. I told his ass i don't even know what saving is. He needs to meet me half way. I didn't put him on child support cause to me money is not everything. my baby needs attention. All im saying is i need a break
The docs just gave my uncle Eric ( my dads brother) a week to live. He is stubborn and bitter just like my grand dad. He wont talk to anyone and is just being mean. No, I wouldn't be the happiest bitch alive if i was dying either but i would be celebrating the last 7 days i have. I would want to see my children and tell them how much i loved them. I feel bad because my dad is always the one that is so Strong and when he breaks down it hurts me. every year its something. All I'm saying is i need a break.
These Migraines have been off the chains and it seems like the only thing that eases this pain is a blunt and a glass of wine. It relaxes me. No i don't smoke around my child. I wait until she is sleeping or with her dad and I do me. Should i tell my doctor so i should get a prescription? I guess it really don't matter. I don't spend my money on it anyway. my lil boo thang hooks me up. I am at work right now and guess what my temples are throbbing like they have their own heart. All im saying is i need a break.
I try to do like katt Williams and say "fuck those bills" but that nigga almost got me evicted. what was i thinking lol. So finally everything is paid off. paid the rent already for last month now working on paying off this debt. Tired of these damn bill collectors calling me. My mom was never the type that saved. No one never taught me the right way to manage money. I had to figure the shit out on my own. Ive been working 50-60 hours a week just to get back on the right foot.. im just saying can i get a break??
The other baby mama( yea he had a baby on me) has been playing on my phone. We are grown aint we. I cussed her ass out and it stopped for about 2 days. Until this heffa called a dating line and gave my phone number out. Where the fuck do they do that at??
I have dudes on my voicemail leaving all kinds of crazy ass messages. I have never in my life even been on a chat line. She needs to check my domestic violence record. I dont wanna act a fool. She does not want her baby around me.( i got my own damn baby, don't want or need no extras) she rides past his house and sees my truck out there and calls him to say crazy shit. She don't say shit to me and the bitch aint stupid enough to try me.
I was watching the news yesterday and they opened up their section 8 to kentwood, MI. They said it was over 1,600 people there to sign up for section 8. The people got there the night before and camped out for that shit son. there is people who actually need it, that are actually homeless, and don't make enough to get by. However, if you don't need it and in that line i feel your taking away from the ones that do. I rode past there last night just to see how many people were there and it was people out there with their babies, pregnant chicks, and i seen a few hoes that i work with. I'm just saying. I don't make $20 an hour but i know for a fact some of the people there didn't need it. SMDH


2 comments:
sucks to have those problems... sucks even more when you have to deal with them youself.
Dead @ that damn line.... a friend of mine told me that there was a 2 year waiting list for section 8 in baltimore. smh
i applied for it when i had no where to go... that was 3 years ago. my daughter was 2 months. im happy i dont need it anymore. cause i would be one homeless bitch lmao
Post a Comment