Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Just Because.

Got this over at minusthebars.blogspot.com. so i figured i would do it too. (Thanks Don!)






5 famous people you'd like to meet.
  • Nelson Mandela
  • President Obama
  • Phylicia Rashad  ( she seems like the perfect mother and i wanna cry on her shoulder)
  • Morris Chestnut
  • Lauryn Hill










5 books that affected your life.


  • The 48 Laws of Power- Robert Greene
  • The bible - i serve an awesome god!
  • A taste of power-Elaine Brown
  • the art of seduction -Robert Green
  • YOU CAN READ ANYONE-David J. Lieberman










5 favorite movies.


  • finding Nemo- that is real parents love
  • the pursuit of happiness
  • john q
  • Antwan Fisher
  • my sisters keeper  










5 addictions.
  • facebook
  • sex
  • food
  • working
  • poetry






5 things that turn you On.
  •  A beautiful man
  • A beautiful smile
  • watching my man eat...
  • the way a  man smells.
  • kisses on the forehead, shoulder, back.






5 things that turn you completely Off.


  • a disrespectful man
  • a lying ass liar
  • bad hygiene
  • abuse( verbal, mental, and physical
  • not showing enough affection.( Can a bitch get a hug or something)

7 comments:

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Came by way of Don's blog. The man has some adaptable material, doesn't he?

Morris Chestnut!!!! Girl, me too! Back on off that LOL!

Facebook...I'm ashamed to say, "me too". But I'm about to scale way back because it's just getting a bit ridiculous over there right now. Some of them people I wish would just go back to MySpace!

Sex...Yessir! Good sex though! You know? Food...Yes! Love to cook, but love a good restaurant too! Working?? What do you do that you love it so much? Inquiring minds want to know because it's so rare that a person loves their work...

Can't stand a liar...a habitual liar is even worse. They will lie right in your face and begin believing their own lies like it's nothing.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

^ lmao. I love working. i do really love what i do( which is working at aaa) but i love to get paid. i love working overtime.

And have u seen morris clench his jaw??? slurp:O)

Beauty in Rare Form said...

Girl, my hats off to you! Money is goooood! I can't blame you there. And overtime...time 1/2 is grrrreat! Double time even betta!

And Morris! I don' tole you! LOL! Gurl! Of course I seen that man's EVERY move. He is just sexy for no muthafuckin reason!!! My god! What about when he was walking away from Taye Diggs after whoopin that ass in The Best Man??!! That physique and I don't think I'd undressed a man with my eyes before that scene LMAO!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I like your blog. If you are interested, me and some other bloggers are a part of a movement to unite bloggers. I would like for you to be a part of it. If you would like to know more about it you can either visit my blog (http://up4dsn.wordpress.com) or email me (up4dsn@yahoo.com). Thanks!

The Real Mz. Jones said...

awww. thanks love. i am def interested.

Don said...

Pretty good comments all up in this piece. Thanks for the shoutout and of course I appreciate Traci to no ends, even if so much time has passed.....


Hmmm @ watching your man eat. Watching him eat what? Lol.

Agreed. I watched Nemo with my young daughters and that movie, along with Shrek, had me damn near feeling like I was a kid all over again. Movies 1-4 on your list, all enjoyed.

Ohhh. I see you're up on that Robert Green as well. We must go back & forth sometimes on his teachings, and all that we have learned.

I would love to meet Claire Huxtable as well. I don't think I really want to meet L Boogie anymore. I heard she kinda rude.

The Real Mz. Jones said...

lol.... whatching him eat the food that i cooked. I know i gets down in the kitchen... but to see proof makes me pat myself on the back. :O)

I love Robert Green! we must come together and vent.

I just wanna know what she is going through. something is not right with her anymore. I wanna hear her story. Just a little tired of the media mixing up things about the homie.