Saturday, August 14, 2010

The picture are my motivation

Don't u hate looking at old pictures and end up getting all depressed and shit? I hate it even more when someone says "dang u then gained some weight"....like u didn't know. My eating habits are a little bit better now i guess :o/. Ive always loved eating. i was always able to cook. I actually think i ate less when i was pregnant so i cant really blame my weight gain on that. (the couple of stretch marks i can though)


My stomach was super flat


I think all the extra baggage stuck around because i am not at all active. I have a sit down job, i go home and cook and get right in the bed. when i was in high school i didn't have a car so i was either on the bus or walking. i didn't have time to sit because i had 2 jobs and i was also attending a career center. bout time i got home i was to tired to even eat sometimes.......Those were the days.

Now i wish i could take the fat off of my stomach and put it in my butt. (don't judge me) . DON'T GET IT TWISTED. i am extremely happy with myself. I just feel like i can lose, 20, 30, or 50 pounds so i can be back like this.



so i guess the old picture has now become my motivation instead of  my depression. Hell no i aint on no diet just eating right . so far I'm 10 down. (throws confetti in the air and sit my big ass back down.) eating more fish and less red meat. oh yea stop eating pork again but that may not last because i want some smothered pork chops....yum!


well I'm open if anyone wants to give any advice. 
My office  hours are from 9-5-----> (in my Red from Five Heartbeat movie)




I am still drop fucking dead gorgeous.....its just a lil more to love now.



  

3 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

I know the feeling and used that same feeling as motivation to get moving. Aint nothing like having someone look at you and mention you gaining weight. good job on those 10 lbs!

The Real Mz. Jones said...

Thanks girl. i gotta get back right.

Don said...

Good luck on whatever your heart desires.

F*ck depression.